Friday, February 24, 2012

Two Months Old

Our little Stinkerella is officially two months old today. She might be a girl, but she's no lady. She farts/poops more than any man I know. We rarely go a day without a major blowout... up the front? Explain that one to me, please.
Oh, this sweater was knitted for me when I was a baby by my Aunt Janet's mother. It also comes with booties and a bonnet.



She's still a tiny thing. She wears newborn clothes/diapers. We go to the doctor for her two month check-up on Monday. I'm guessing she weighs 9 lbs. She's doing very well in other areas of her development. She rolled over a week ago (belly to back) and is really starting to enjoy being on her play mat. She loves the mirror and all the hanging toys.
 



She's also going a bit bald on the top of her head. 




She's also very smiley. (This picture is what happens when I try to get her to smile while not paying attention to what's actually in the frame of the picture. Nice.) She wakes up very happy and slowly gets more cranky throughout the day.



Henry really does love her. He saw me taking her picture and jumped up to hold "baby sisser". He was willingly giving out kisses. (She looks thrilled, huh?)

P.S. Can you believe I have two kids with such different hair color?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she looks even cuter than she did last week! :) lovin' that girl!