Sorry these pictures kinda suck. I took them one-handed and on Auto because Paige was not a happy camper.
My monthly pages where I write all my appointments/birthdays/etc.
I made 12 of these pages with different bible verses on them. Scripture memory is one of my New Year's Resolutions. Just 12 verses a year. Nothing too crazy. I figure by making them pretty and putting them in my calendar I'll read them over and over and that will help.
I also have one-page monthly pages.
I'm having some of the other pages professionally printed (in bulk). Hopefully they turn out well!
This is the recipe binder that I made for myself, my mom and my sister. They are identical. They have one recipe per page and then I created some cute filler pages with different food-themed scrapbook paper. I have lots more recipes to add and I'll always just print them in 3's so we can all have them. I'm not so sure my sister was crazy about this gift, but when she moves out on her own it might come in handy.
I left blank squares in the upper right-hand corner of the recipes so that when one of us makes the recipe, we can put pictures in there.
I'm the only one that likes iced coffee so I just made this one for myself. I had coffee embellishments, so I just threw those on there.
Here's another filler page. I also made dividers, but there aren't enough recipes to need those yet.
I still need to make a creative cover, but I've yet to come up with something that I really like.




1 comment:
hey i liked this gift! my cooking experience just doesn't go past pb toast, scrambled eggs and already pre cooked chicken that i just throw in a pan; however, i have added 2 recipe cards to it! one of them is a cookie thing that i will need you to fix up and make pretty =]
Post a Comment