While visiting with his family on the 24th, we stopped by Jim's grandparent's house (not related to Dustin since it's on Jim's Mom's side and it's Jim's dad and Dustin's mom that are related) to visit with their little girl... oh, and them, too. Confused yet?
Henry was very excited to see them.

"Hi, Chloe... pull my finger and I'll show you a trick."

"Fine. If you don't want to pull my finger, then how about you smell my feet?"
It was right around this point that Henry started acting up.
In all seriousness... it was so cute to see the two of them together. When Mary Joy put Chloe on the floor, Henry went right over to her and actually laid next to her. I guess he thought it was time for kids to lay on the floor.
Then he proceeded to point, rub and try and shove his stinky feet near her.
Kids.
1 comment:
I love this kid so much. LOVE him!
Post a Comment