Sunday, June 13, 2010

Henry's First Tooth!

Well, I may have spoke too soon about Henry not having any teeth...

It seems as though he's been working on his front two upper teeth. I noticed two days ago it looked white and swollen and today I stuck my finger in there and found a tooth!

He hasn't acted like he's teething, so i'm a little surprised. He cried when he went to bed last night, but who knows if that's because he's a booger or because his mouth hurt.

It looks like the other front upper tooth will be here any day. I also noticed the lateral incisor on the left side will be the third to come in.

Apparently, we're going to make up for lost time here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

time to stop the biting of your nose Les. take it from me, it's gonna hurt now!

Leslie said...

Haha! No kidding, Abs. I couldn't believe how sharp that little tooth felt... yikes!