Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New feets

Henry has been doing some funny stuff lately.

First I'll start with his newest feat (pun intended)... he can suck on his toes. He's been grabbing at his feet for months, but now he's realized they make a good snack.

Eatingtoe

Yuckytoe 

I swear he's gonna get a mouth full of toe jam one of these days.


The other day I had him laying on the bed with me. I was doing stuff on my computer and he was playing with his toys. I put him in the middle of the bed surrounded by pillows while I ran to pee. When I came back, he had pushed the pillow off the bed and rolled himself over to the edge. Apparently he was proud of himself.

Hangingoffbed

Thankfully, he pushed the pillow off the bed in such a way that if he would have fallen off, he would have landed on the pillow.

And finally, since I can't leave him on the bed surrounded by pillows anymore and I can't leave him in his bouncer seat without buckling him in (since he's been able to weasel his way out of that for 3 months now), I decided to put him in the middle of the bed buckled in to his bouncer seat. I put him on the bed and not the floor so that he could watch Sesame Street on the TV while I showered. 

Apparently that wasn't a good idea either...

Photo

I came out and found him like this. He wasn't crying or upset, he was just sort of moaning. He was also chewing on the side of my laptop (which he's still holding in this picture). For the time being I've given up showers unless he takes a nap. The house isn't baby-proof yet to leave him alone on the floor. I'm not going to baby proof now either, because we're moving in less than two months. I'll baby-proof the new place.

2 comments:

nancy said...

cute, cute boy. adorable.

Tasha said...

What a MONKEY! :)
You better watch out mama...he's gonna keep you on your toes.