Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy 4 Month Birthday, Henry!

Today our sweet little Hanky-poo is 4 months old. 

Here's a video of Henry that I took today... the part where he flinches cracks me up. Also, this is the first time I've tried to include a video and I can't for the life of me figure out how to flip it so it's not sideways... sorry!







Since his 3-month birthday Henry has been growing like a weed. He goes to the doctors in two days and we'll find out his height and weight. I'm really anxious to see how much he weighs! Also, I'm hoping he will be able to start on a little bit of rice cereal (our pediatrician is really conservative, so we'll see). He is a very hungry boy (he eats 6 oz. every 3 hours) and I'm hoping a little cereal will help keep him a little more full.

He recently discovered how to get himself out of his bouncer seat. I hadn't been buckling him in up until I saw him do this. Now I don't trust him one bit. He really arches his back and then uses his movement to scoot his little tush further down the seat until he slides right out. It takes him less than a minute. It's scary.

He's also really close to rolling over from his back to his tummy. He still rolls over from tummy to back when he is put on his belly. He really hates tummy time, but I'm a meany and I do it anyway.

We also celebrated his first Halloween and trick-or-treat. All three of us were in Columbus for beggar's night on October 29th because I had just had my surgery the day before. We carved pumpkins and passed out candy. Henry dressed up as the cutest dinosaur I have ever seen. 

Frontdino

This next one is a little blurry, but I think it looks like he's growling.

Growlingdino

What a cute dino butt! Also, here's the pumpkin that daddy carved for Henry!

Backofdino

Me and my little dino passing out candy. Also, yes... that is me in my Snuggie. I don't care how stupid I look. It's warm and I was recovering from surgery.

Mommyslap

Aunt Amy stopped by to see Henry in his costume. Here she is introducing Henry to a cute little monkey that was trick-or-treating.

Monkeydino

Alright, this post has taken me hours. I need to do some homework now!

4 comments:

nancy said...

oh, les, he is so, so, so, so cute! man, this is NOT the same kiddo i saw when we came up to visit you! time really does fly.

abby said...

He's so big! He's so cute! I miss him! Ahhh!

Stephanne said...

4 months already... it's unbelievable!

Brenda said...

I love you Henry!