Today I am 34 weeks pregnant.
Not much to report other than the fact that I need help getting up off the bed/couch sometimes. (Pathetic, I know.) My ankles still swell up like crazy when it's hot or muggy outside, but that's pretty normal for summer babies from what I'm told. I have my next doctor's appointment on Monday. This will be my last doctor's appointment bi-weekly and we'll start going weekly from here on out.
I would like to officially start the betting on whether or not the baby is a boy or a girl. Leave a comment with what you think it will be.
8 comments:
BOY!
And I think you will give birth on 7/28. 7 pounds and some change.
:)
Boy Boy Boy!
Only 3 more weeks and you'll be "full term" omg leslie...time has flown by!
a boy. and you will name him nancy.
Boy! I'm guessing July 16th.
Well because I want to be different...no really because I really do think...IT'S A GIRL!!! OH but I am NEVER right! Austin says...IT'S A BOY!!!
Amy gets a gold star for thinking I'm going to go early!
Help a girl out, people!! I'm getting fatter by the day!
Boy. And we shall call him either "Cecil" or "Reece".
Cecil Sleesman? Schweet.
Post a Comment