Yep, still here.
We're still unpacking/cleaning. No apartment pictures yet.
I went to Columbus this past weekend (sans Dustin). I had a dentist appointment on Friday, which caused me to have to get up at 4am and drive straight to Westerville. I was a tired girl. At one point, I had to pull over and take a 10 minute nap because I could NOT continue to drive. Anyways, I made it there. No cavities, but my gums are a mess. Apparently hormones do that a person. I'm going back in three months.
Friday night I went to dinner with my mom and sister and Amy. It was pretty fun. The funniest part of the night courtesy of Amy. For those of you who don't know, my sister and I have matching cross tattoos on our left wrists. At one point during dinner, Amy had taken an ink pen and drawn a matching cross tattoo on her left wrist so she could match us. She said she was feeling left out -It cracked us all up.
I spent Valentines day with my mom and sister shopping and running errands. I also went to a secondhand children's store with Tasha and Josh Saturday morning. I didn't get much, but a few little outfits. I'm still holding off making any big purchases, though.
On Sunday, Dustin was busy driving to Toledo with our dryer crammed in the back of his Yaris. He met up with my friend Mandy's husband (Joe) to do what I am referring to as "The Great Dryer Swap". They wanted a gas one, we wanted an electric one. Presto, chango -- now we have an electric dryer. No more laundromat for me! One trip was enough.
I have tomorrow off (YAHOO) and I have bunches and bunches of homework to do. Maybe tomorrow will be the day that I find my motivation.
4 comments:
leslie omitted a few crucial details in her tale about coming to columbus for the weekend. detail #1 is that the reason she got up at 4 am and drove all the way to columbus is because her dentist is CUTE and she can't bear to stop going to him because his cuteness is so overwhelming. (leslie has been surfing the web and is considering a pediatrician in boise, idaho.)
detail #2 is that, after the dentist and after a trip to cord camera, leslie found me wandering along high street (long story, don't ask) and she picked me up and took me to abby's - which is where leslie was headed anyway. (and some people think there isn't a God.)
no, i didn't mean to imply that leslie is God.
:)
And by "your" I mean "you're". Of course.
Um...ahem...and what about our delicious lunch at Red Robin hmmmmmmm? Your welcome for your Bonzai Burger opportunity!
My first blog shoutout! Woo!
Post a Comment