Boy, time has been flying by lately.
I had one of the most productive days of my life this week. I got SO much stuff done it was unreal. Do you ever have days like that? You look back on everything you did and you can't believe that you crammed it all in?
Here was my Wednesday:
Get up, go to History class.
Go to Secretary of State office and get my Michigan license plate.
Go home, make lunch.
Clean apartment sans running the vacuum.
Call Chase to fix something on my online account
Do the bills (man, I hate being poor)
Go to Michael's to get a frame for a painting that my Grandpa Maddy painted (the frame broke when we moved to Michigan and I hadn't gotten a replacement yet) and another frame for Dustin's Radiohead poster
Meet my friend Tonya to spend FOUR HOURS working on Astronomy labs (one of which was over a week late)
Run home and clean out my bathroom cabinet, organize my makeup and throw out old stuff (it looks so pretty!!)
Gather a lime, tonic water and gin (thanks for the idea, Dad!) and go to my other friend Chris' house with Dustin for a fun-filled night of debate watching, pizza eating, gin-and-tonic drinking and Mario Kart racing.
Went home and promptly fall asleep.
Earlier today Dustin and I went to Grand Traverse Pie Company to have coffee and work on school stuff. Only I blogged and watching Grey's Anatomy on ABC.com. Dustin has this huge take-home test he's working on for one of his classes (some class with a very long name) and he suspects that it will take him about 6-8 hours to complete. Um... yeah. So glad that's not me (sorry Dustin).
I'm home now and just put a meat loaf in the oven. A fun evening of homework and more homework is lined up for both of us.
I finished the second book in the Twilight series yesterday. I didn't think I would like these books, but I'm hooked! I will chalk this one up as another young adult series which took me by surprise.
A big shout-out to Abby who is now on hospital bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy (which is hopefully at least six more weeks). Hi Abby! How are you? Everyone should send her lots of good wishes (mainly for her sanity... being bedridden in a hospital can make people homesick).
Finally, I want to extend a huge 'thank you' to Jim Tressel and his team. Thank you so much for not screwing the pooch. Dustin and I were very nervous... there were signs up here on store marquees this past weekend that said 'Crack the Nuts'. It's really weird to be living in a place that doesn't want OSU to win. Everyone was going to make fun of us if OSU lost. Dustin even made a bet with a few of the guys in his department that if OSU lost he would wear a U of M shirt and hat on Monday. Thankfully, the Spartans were crushed and how those guys have to all wear OSU tee-shirts instead.
Oh goodness... tomorrow's Monday and the craziness starts over again.
1 comment:
i thought you used mac?
Post a Comment