Very nice wedding photos. I did want to point out that the picture of Dustin behind the tree is very stalker-like though. Haha. The wedding was a great time! See you guys soon!
I love the wedding pictures! You both are such cherished friends and I thank you for the chance to share in your special day! Great page too...I like keeping tabs on you ;-)
3 comments:
Hey Leslie! I LOVED looking at your wedding pics! Seriously, that's the prettiest wedding dress ever!
Very nice wedding photos. I did want to point out that the picture of Dustin behind the tree is very stalker-like though. Haha. The wedding was a great time! See you guys soon!
I love the wedding pictures! You both are such cherished friends and I thank you for the chance to share in your special day!
Great page too...I like keeping tabs on you ;-)
Post a Comment