Not much going on here. Dustin and I are sitting in bed watching an SNL rerun.
It was a pretty exciting day. I worked. Dustin worked on some projects, then washed his car...again. We went to Express for Men to get Dustin some stuff since they were having a sale. I get him their nice button-down shirts for $19 instead of $54. We also went to Macy's to finish using some gift cards leftover from the wedding. I got new Martha Stewart sheets (regularly $148, now $49!!!!!!) and we got some new pillows. I've learned that you can't get good, cheap pillows. (We should give the flat ones to my Dad. He likes his pillows flat like pancakes.)
Then, just we we thought the evening was too exciting for words, we decided to go through our file cabinet and re-organize the files and make new ones. Woah!!
I'm anxiously awaiting my response from the financial aid department from LCC. I can't register for classes until I figure out if I can pay for them :-) Registration is supposed to start June 27th, so hopefully I will find out soon!
In other news, Dustin and I are planning to come to Columbus in July. We will be there from July 5th until July 9th. If you want to do something, just give us a call!
2 comments:
Me me! I wanna do something!
We can have a double date...
or maybe a tripple if Amy & Jim wanna to come along too :)
Sounds great!
We could even do a quadruple date! Any other 'open-minded' couples willing to join in on the fun?
;- )
Post a Comment