I was supposed to work at Noon today, but at 10:00 work called to let me know I didn't have to come in! YAY! Since I really hate my job, this is pretty much the most exciting thing that can happen to me.
Since I have the whole day to myself, I am going to meet with an academic advisor today to figure out how quickly I can get my stupid degree. I am the world's oldest undergrad, I swear. After my meeting I will be cleaning the apartment, reading and putting more junk on eBay. Dustin and I have been trying to clear out the clutter and make a little money in the process. So far, we've sold like $200.
I also have a little project that I'm starting on for Christmas presents this year. I'm giving myself 6 months so I have plenty of time!
Alright, off to start my super-productive day. I've been a couch-potato for almost 2 hours-- that's long enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment