So tonight I cooked one of the easiest (and yummy) chicken recipes for dinner. It's so easy, I almost feel bad calling it a recipe.
Here's what you do:
1) Get some boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2) Open the package
3) Put as many as you want into the Crock Pot
4) Get a jar of salsa (whatever kind you like)
5) Dump the whole jar on top of the chicken
6) Wait until the chicken is cooked (like 2ish hours on high heat)
7) EAT!
The thing about this chicken is that it is SO TENDER that it literally falls apart on your fork. Usually I make this and then serve it on a bed of rice (mexican flavored rice -- the Lipton kind). Tonight, I put it in soft tacos. Dustin informed me that he likes it better with the rice because he loves the flavor of the chicken and it's harder to taste it when it's in taco form. I would take a picture of this to share, but it just looks like a big ol' pile of salsa with some blobs of chicken in it. It's just not very pretty.
In other news, I took a math placement test today for LCC (Lansing Community College) because I found out earlier this week that all of the previous math courses that I have taken at other colleges have EXPIRED. Yes, that's right. They EXPIRED. This means that since I took them more than two years ago, they don't count and I have to start all over. For those of you who have known me longer than a week, you should know that this is very problematic for me. I SUCK AT MATH. Somehow, probably by the grace of God, I placed in level 5 (I only needed to place in level 4). So, to put this in perspective, my sister (who is 6 years younger than me) will probably be starting to take the same level math course as I am when she starts college in the fall. Let's hope that she doesn't place higher than me or I will feel like a big loser. (Sorry, Michelle, but my pride really couldn't handle it...)
Okay, nighty night!
2 comments:
I don't want to score higher, i want to score in the same math class... that way we can really see who is worse at math.
Love the blog!
Post a Comment